• Check the top 10 questions on this page.
  • Ask a real question using plain English.
  • Don't use weird search keywords or symbols.
  • Ask one question at a time (works best).
Type Your Question Here

Session Summary   Print Friendly   Email to a Friend

Our Best Answer - Do you offer a Physical Therapist Assistant program?

Physical Therapist Assistant Program

College of the Sequoias offers a Physical Therapy Assistant Program (PTA).  Students who complete this degree will have a foundation for the fields of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, physics and movement science through the study of basic principles of patient management, engineering and physics for the PTA, physical agents and modalities, pathophysiology, orthopedics, neurorehabilitation for the PTA, therapeutic exercise and will acquire skills for patient care, application of modalities and physical agents, implementation of therapeutic exercise and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation under the PT plan of care and clinical education hours. This PTA program complies with the accreditation requirements set by the Commission Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) of the American Physical Therapy Association.

For more information on the Physical Therapist Assistant Program, please see the program's webpage. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?