• Check the top 10 questions on this page.
  • Ask a real question using plain English.
  • Don't use weird search keywords or symbols.
  • Ask one question at a time (works best).
Type Your Question Here

Session Summary   Print Friendly   Email to a Friend

Our Best Answer - How do I get a student ID card?

Getting a Student ID Card

All students may obtain a free identification card which will be their official COS ID throughout their time as a student of the College. Upon payment of the $7.50 student activity fee at registration, students are issued a sticker on the back of the card which entitles them to participate in COS activities.  Students may obtain their ID Card by presenting a photo Identification at any of the three campuses of the District.  The first card issued to the student is free. 


Visalia: Student Activities and Affairs Office, Room 123, Giant Forest Building, (559)730-37

Hanford:  The Hanford Hub, Hanford Educational Building (559)583-2500; or Tulare:  Student Services Mall, Tulare College Campus (559)688-3000.


For more information, please see our website.

Are you satisfied with your answer?