Click Here For Remote/Online Student & Faculty Resources (Canvas, Zoom, Etc.)
  • Check the top 10 questions on this page.
  • Ask a real question using plain English.
  • Don't use weird search keywords or symbols.
  • Ask one question at a time (works best).
Type Your Question Here

Session Summary   Print Friendly   Email to a Friend

Our Best Answer - How do I declare or change my major or minor?

Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor

Students initially declare their majors on their applications as part of the admission process. To declare or change your major or minor once you are enrolled at College of the Sequoias. 

To change your name or major you will need to complete the “AR Demographic Change Form”. Please

note, to change your name you must bring your social security card and one form of photo identification card.  Please use this form

Are you satisfied with your answer?