- Check the top 10 questions on this page.
- Ask a real question using plain English.
- Don't use weird search keywords or symbols.
- Ask one question at a time (works best).
Type Your Question Here
Our Best Answer - How do I pay my tuition?
The following methods are available at College of the Sequoias for paying tuition:
- WEB ( www.cos.edu ) by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover Card) or;
- by check or money order payable to COS and mailed to: Attention Cashier's Office, College of the Sequoias, 915 S. Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277. Write your SSN or Student ID number on the face of your check - DO NOT MAIL CASH ; or
- in person at the COS Cashier's Office in Visalia, at the Hanford Center, or at the Tulare Center by cash, check, money order, credit card or agency payment (financial aid). Credit card purchases may be subject to pre-approval.
For more information, please see the webpage regarding fees.